Choose a reliable Toll Truck Irving
Before you get towed
When it comes to getting your car towed or repaired, trust is everything. Before handing over your keys, here are a few things to consider:
- Is roadside assistance included in your insurance policy? If your coverage includes towing service, make use of it. However, make sure you know the limits and exclusions of your policy.
- How much will your towing cost? Don’t let a toll truck driver pick up your vehicle until you have obtained the information necessary to make an informed decision. Ask for a quote and beware of toll truck drivers who are reluctant to give you a straight answer.
- What are your towing options? You can have your vehicle towed to a trusted company. If you are taking your vehicle to another repair shop, do your research to make sure you are going to a reputable shop. Feedback and recommendations from friends or family can help you find a reliable workshop.
- What can the tow truck driver ask you? Be careful if the driver or workshop asks for a lot of personal information. Don’t give out personal details that you wouldn’t usually provide to a business.
You are in control
- Choose who will tow your car
- Decide where your vehicle will be towed – to make it easier for you to find a repair shop near you, use the Google search to find reliable one.
- Request an invoice with the detailed price
- Receive a copy of the towing authorization form
- Ask to see a valid towing license and proof of company identity
- Refuse to be towed, whatever the reason
Ask questions before you act
- Where are you taking my vehicle?
- How long have you been in your business?
- Can I see a valid towing license and proof of company identity?
Don't be fooled when hiring Toll Truck Irving
- Using ingenious tactics to increase the bill beyond your policy which adds to your bill and forces you to pay out of pocket.
- Imposing excessive daily storage fees for the towing company, repair shop and pound all to profit
- Charge more than the agreed price so that you can collect your vehicle
24 Hour Toll Truck Service in Irving City
We offer other service such as oil changes, brake Repair, spring, air bag, air ride suspensions and walking beam suspension repairs. Engine replacements and anything in between, we do it all if necessary.